Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Jared Beard.

The Weather has been crazy lately. Dry, 90 mph winds... and NO SNOW. It seriously has been killing us. (I mean come on! It's ALASKA!) Then, yesterday morning the greatest thing happened.



Magnificent.

And this part is my favorite time. The quiet after the storm. Everything is silent. It seemed like a mass of chaos... now peace. Love it.

As for what has been going on in our lives... Well.. We survived Thanksgiving. We did something that I thought was kind of cool. Since my in-laws have a huge house, we had my family over for thanksgiving too. So nice that I got to be with both families :)and we invited the Clubb family and the Weichert family too. I think we had a pretty good time.

We are just finishing up working here and then we'll head back to school. Jared gets to work with his sister and her dog Mowgli. I love my job, and the people I work with. I will miss it.

But a few days ago, I figured out that I only have 2 years left (if I get on fast grad) until I graduate with a Bachelor's Degree! It's so exciting :) That is our goal right now, to just stay focused on graduating.

As for this blog, though.. I wanted to focus on what has been going on with Jared's face...

Stage 1: Huge beard.



(sorry.. it's the only one I have)

Stage 2: Goatee.



I think this makes him look like a pirate :)

Also.. this is nice...



Stage 3: Creeper Mustache..



Yeah... not much to say about that.

Beard out.
Jared & Leticia

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Jared looks like a creeper. How are you liking the look Tish? Geez you two are so hilarious. I miss you guys. Can I just say that I love you guys, and that I miss you and I can't wait until I get to see you guys again. I feel like everyone is changing so much, and I just want to stop it! haha.
    I love you. and Jared. and enya!

    ReplyDelete