Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love Our Lives!

Well, I am NOT going to go another four months between blogging, again.

Here is what has been happening...

Jared's Birthday... was a huge success!! I threw him a surprise party (of which he had no idea). There was silly string and streamers and lots of awesome friends who came :).

Then Jared and I did everything pumpkin and Halloween. We made pumpkin pie, carved pumpkins, made delicious pumpkin seeds, my signature pumpkin fudge, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin milkshakes, had hot chocolate, crunched leaves.... lots of good fun. :)

Here is my pumpkin.... can you guess what it is? :)


Here is Jared's...


Aren't we the cutest? :)


The Halloween Party came next. What a blast.

I was Little Red Riding Hood and Jared was a hippie.. and Joy was a witch. :)


We played fun games and everyone had really sweet costumes...



Then we went on a sweet fall hike. It was this secret location. We had a picnic, and the weather could not have been better. :)






And skipping rocks of course...


We also had an awesome 11/11/11 party at 11:11 PM! Here are the highlights...

Bubbles...


YES I TOOK THIS!^

Also Martinellies' (sp?)... jumping jacks... shouting and then..


So epic.

Then we got quite busy in school. Nearing the end of the semester!

Lately I have been sick. So that is lame. But we did have an awesome game night the other night and Kahlua Pork deliciousness!

However, today I did my first EVER visiting teaching. Thanks to moving so much I have never been able to. My companion is Courtney and I LOVE our ladies. Such an incredible experience each time.

All is well for now. We are headed to the G-Parents for Thanksgiving and will be visiting Eric, Beth and Rebecca :).

ALSO! SURPRISE SURPRISE my parents are taking our ENTIRE family to Disneyland for Christmas!

Love our ward, love our place, love our lives.

The end <3

No comments:

Post a Comment